Are you using Python 2.5.2 for your compiling?
I'll take a look at this program and thanks.

More on D-rats later. Still having issues and need to send you my settings
and all.

Dennis

--
Regards,

Dennis, N5VRP
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dstar User / Gateway Admin / D-PRS Provider(soon)
ARRL Member
Cactus-Intertie Member
AMSAT Member, President's Club

73's from SATX, EL09rk