I would expect that you should be able to hit the Ft L:auderdale repeater in
some location.

From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Scott Heath
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 8:24 AM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Invitations to other ham groups.

I have also recieved those invitations but I accepted and joined the group.
While most of the conversation is "above my head" in the technical sense, I
still find it interesting anyway.
I keep hoping there will someday be some D-Star activity here in Palm Beach
County, Florida but for now, I'll keep my Icom IC-2820 ready and waiting
(meanwhile, it's a fine analog unit.

For pictures of my mobile station, go to this link:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2630240

Scott Heath (AF4KK)