Scott, you need to get with Tony, KG4EXA, who admins the W4BUG
dstar system (www.w4bug.net), We have lots of people who
check into the Florida Dstar Net on Wednesday nights from down
there...
Right now, it is off line, due to factory repair. Should be
back up this week of next, as of the email I got Wednesday.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Evans Mitchell
KJ4ACN Admin.