From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Pierre Thibaudeau
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 2:19 PM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Programming Problem ?

Today, 20:44 -0000, robert lyman wrote:

> Hello:
> This is KI6FT/Robert
>
> I am using a 92 AD.
>
> I can talk with a local ham on our local repeater in Phoenix, Az.
> (w7mot) B-port,B & G Ports. I cannot talk to my friend in Denver,Co.
> He will call to the "mot" repeater G port and I hear very well, but I
> cannot talk to him.
>
> Local calls work good, gateway calls do not.
>
> I am thinging I might have a software issue ?

Robert,

As far as I can tell, KI6FT is only partly registered in the D-Star
system. Your callsign is registered, but no "terminal" entry attached to
it. If this does not ring a bell, I suggest that you contact your local
sysadmin.

'73 - Pierre
__

Pierre Thibaudeau
VA2RKA/VE2RIO/VE2RVR/VE2RQF/VE2RTO/VE2LKL/VE2TXD sysadmin