Hi All:

What will it take to get folks here NOT to append hundreds of lines of previous
messages to their replies? I try to keep up with the Yahoo D-Star groups on my
Blackberry but it's impossible because that device limits the size of an
incoming email to something like 45-50KB.

PLEASE, PLEASE try not to send huge, ever-growing "snowballs" back and forth on
the discussion groups. Remember when people just put [snip!] and truncated the
rest?

All this stuff is archived at Yahoo. We don't NEED to have it repeated.

In my example here I kept Fran's message (so we know what he was talking about)
and snipped off the rest. It's not hard to do!

BTW I ordered one too, at HRO/Salem. Awaiting its arrival! It will be great to
fill in spots (at my office, at my summer home) where a D-Star repeater isn't
accessible.

Jess ND1L

--- In dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com, Francis Miele <f...@miele-family.com>
wrote:

I ordered mine weeks ago. I hear there were only 80 made in the initial batch
and once they are gone there won't be anymore until Dayton

Fran, W1FJM