From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Andy McMullin
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 12:34 PM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Looking for DSTAR MAP

Yea, but be advised it's not quite so "up to date" for devices outside the USA.
Scott's idea of the findu.net<http://findu.net> is more current.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Andy, G8TQH

On 14 Mar 2010, at 15:36, Woodrick, Ed wrote:

Check out the repeater lists and maps at
www.DSTARInfo.com<http://www.DSTARInfo.com>. It includes those that are gateway
connected or not.
 Ed WA4YIH