On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:56:50 -0400
"Daniel G. Thompson" <d...@waycom.com> wrote:

> I agree with going after the paper repeaters, but I also have
> been involved in creative organization to accomodate all the
> new repeaters that have been established in the last three
> or four years.

What about working with analog owners to team up and replace those
repeaters?  I'm not saying to replace every repeater in one area.

Nashville is one such example.  There are many analog repeaters in
Nashville but I'm not sure about D-Star ones.

Of course if you replace a repeater that has a poor site (low or
blocked) then you've really not gained anything.