There's a project and discusion gorup to do just this <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcrepeatercontroller/ > -- I see no reason to put both analog and digital on the same frequency, they can't talk to each other and without fairly sophisticated users using transmit lockout, CTCSS on analog, and other such mechanisms, the two groups of users, analog and digital, are just going to get frustrated with each other. However, if you want to try there is a path.