  From: David Holman
  To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 12:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Are you exprerencing anti d-star in your area?
  Jim,

  Very valid points..  There is a group in PA, near Allentown (I think) that
just put a Kenwood repeater on the air as a DStar repeater.  I don't know the
details, but I remember talking to the guys that did it.  I hope they publish
what they did soon.  The point is that they did it.  It works great (according
to them) and it didn't cost $10,000.

  73

  David, AC7DS