G'Day Fletcher,

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 10:48:03AM -0800, Fletcher Cocquyt wrote:
> This is my version
> 10:46am 61 > more /etc/release
>                         Solaris 10 8/07 s10x_u4wos_12b X86
>            Copyright 2007 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
>                         Use is subject to license terms.
>                             Assembled 16 August 2007

Thanks.  If a fellow dtrace-discusser is running this version and can
write and test a fix, please post it here.

I would like to fix this myself, but maintaining the DTraceToolkit is
not part of my current role at Sun - it's also not a Sun product.  I
can't spend a couple of hours here to setup both x86 and sparc test
machines running this version, write a fix, test the fix through a variety
of network loads, etc.

What is part of my job at Sun is to help create stable network providers,
after which these tcp tools should always work.

Brendan

--
Brendan
[CA, USA]