Hi!

Ralph Glasstetter wrote:

>>>Some files I can open under Windows and others not...
>>>the only difference I found is that the latter are larger than 2GB!
>>
>>Ouch. That's the problem. lseek() returns an off_t, which is a 32-bit
>>signed type. Seems that I really need to use stat() instead. Or a longer
>>offset.
>

> And why is this no Problem under Linux...?

Because we use -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 - that makes an off_t 64 bits long
even on 32-bit systems. But there is no such option for Windows, as far
as I know.

I just committed a fix (and also the missing loadfilter defaults), so
revision 48 should work again.

--
Michael "Tired" Riepe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>