Am Dienstag, 3. Juli 2007 18:02 schrieb Michael Riepe:
> > And why is this no Problem under Linux...?
>
> Because we use -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 - that makes an off_t 64 bits long
> even on 32-bit systems. But there is no such option for Windows, as far
> as I know.
Yes, I know.. but didn't you implement a private 64-bit data type for dvbcut
to avoid this problem with the different offset definitions under
windows/linux?

Ah, no... I see... the problem was the seek function which still returns
signed 32bit integers under windows, right? And therefore you now use
fstati64 under windows and fstati under linux to get the file size.

But there also would have been a lseek64 for windows... O.Raouls used it in
his mplayer port (at list he wrote that in the README.Mingw).

And there is still a normal lseek left in buffer.cpp (line 323)...

> I just committed a fix (and also the missing loadfilter defaults), so
> revision 48 should work again.

Thanks, I'll test it...