Gentlemen DXers,

Here is a hypothetical situation and a question.  I am on a dxpedition to a top 10 entity and lets say I'm operating on 20 meters.  I'm transmitting at 14.195 and listening 200 to 220.  I tune down to my transmit frequency and hear all kinds of intentional QRM.  It's so bad that I know the stations I am trying to work are having a bad time hearing me.  What would happen if I waited a few minutes then announced that I am no longer working split, please call between 14.200 and 14.220 and I will work you on your transmit frequency?

If this has come up before, please excuse me.  I will be very interested to read your comments.

Thanks,

Dave - K4SSU