Frank is a very good QSLer - however he has a problem with mail theft.

  Don't make your envelope look anything like ham radio, so don't mention
callsigns, fold any dollar bills in black paper etc.  Even better send recorded.

  Regards

  Dave G0OIL

Richard Diddams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        Does V51AS respond to QSL cards?  I noticed he has had over 67,000 hits
on QRZ.COM.

  I've worked him on a couple of bands and sent registered mailed (with green
stamps) and no response.  Does he have a mail problem and it doesn't get to him?

  Anyone else having difficulty receiving QSLs from V51AS?

  73, Dick - W7QHE