Gee Charles.

What has you so excited?

No one wrote you "had" to donate.  In fact, we wrote in our press release it
was a "thank you" for those who made this operation possible for the 45K qsos.
After all the direct qsls are answered we are uploading the complete logs to
LOTW for everyone.

I noticed K4VUD is in the log, yet you were in HS land at the moment the QSO
was made.  Care to comment on that little feat while you are complaining about
the DXCC program and abuses?

73
Don
N1DG