Well, here are two issues....

One is that I still think hams want it both ways when it comes to money and ham radio ops. We want to be saintly and above commerce on the one hand, but the other hand is EXPECTING a return on a dollar sent. I just think u can't have it both ways and some fact-facing is in order.

Second the issue of my weakness is obvious ... and you will NEVER see a request for a K4VUD card to be answered by this BS operation..

Sure, I could claim someone else operated my station from America, but instead I was just weak and stupid.

But, I hope I am not weak and stupid all the time, and my failures do not negate my other statements per se --- and your efforts to discredit legitimate commentary is beneath you. Doesn't everyone have at least a little glass in their houses ready for stones?

73

Charles Harpole,   HS0ZCW
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Charles Harpole