  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Barry
  Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 4:04 PM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: dx-chat@njdxa.org
  Subject: Re: [DX-CHAT] 7O

  W2AGN wrote:
Hans wrote:
  Sir,

thats exactly what I didnt tell YOU.
Asking you again to withdraw what you wrote under point 2.
You are guessing and it is not the truth.

Ron Notarius W3WN schrieb:
    Sir,

If it is not true, then what was submitted, to whom, when, and where?

What an unbelievable bunch of childish crap! Sounds like a couple of 5th
graders
in a schoolyard.

  Is this an appropriate time to pen the oft used line:
  It's only a hobby... ?
  73,
  Barry

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Newtown, PA