  From: David Rollitt
  To: dx-chat@njdxa.org
  Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 6:50 AM
  Subject: [DX-CHAT] Are CW ops getting older?

  HI,

  I recently made a few QSO's during the All Asia CW test, the exchange in the
AA Test is RS(T) and Age for OM's.
  Having checked my contacts I found the average age was 49.1!!
  I wonder if anyone else checked their contacts this way.

  It will be interesting to do the same thing with the SSB test coming up ( I
think) in September.

  73
  David G3XYP