I will agree with you there.  Second best means of copying is my Vibroplex
paddle w/ built-in keyer in the rig.

Contesting & DX chasing a keyboard is the only way to go.  Yup, copy with the
ears... still have to translate it anyway.... be it writing it in a paper log
or typing it into the logging program.

73;
w2mw

Kurt W. Zimmerman