Hi ... I've worked them four times, 2X on CW (20 and 17 mtrs) and 2X on
SSB (10 and 15 mtrs). Running 100 watts (ICOM 746) to an eight element
log periodic (Tennadyne T8) at 12 meters elevation. I only called when
they had a reasonably loud signal (S7 or better). I had no luck when
they were below S5.

My four 'successes' are described.

On CW I spent 1 hour trying to determine their 'up' method. On 20 and 17
they worked progressively up by about 200 to 300 Hz per call. That is if
they worked me on 14030.0 the next contact was somewhere around 14030.3
etc. Spent close to 2 hours on the 2 CW contacts. On CW they have
listened as much as +2 to +15 kHz.

On SSB I found a 'hole' in the pile. The listening window was up 5 to 20
kHz. And called when they were listening for NA and 1's. Took about 1/2
hour per contact.

Conclusion: 4 Qs took a little less than 6 hours total and 4 hours in
the piles. Note: I'm retired and kept checking the spots until good
propagation into W1 existed.

73 and God Bless you,

Deacon Dave, W1MCE