Hello Miles,

Some here have told you the mysteries, the odds, the patterns of how to work
3B6 I'll tell ya another thing no one has said ...pure LUCK..yup I heard
them low on 21 CW and the Operator was very deaf so I went to bed, then last
night I heard them on 28 CW working JA stns... I watched TV for a while then
when he said outside JA I jumped in and after a couple of minutes I'm in the
log ...thats luck.
Propagation was my way, the op called outside JA, I didn't have butter
fingers....luck, nothing but luck.
Sometimes it just goes that way, when ZD9ZM, Tristan da Cunha was on I spent
hours trying to qso: RTTY, Phone, CW  nothing , then one early morning I
just woke up turned the radio on and ther he was calling CQ on 21 CW I
worked him in a whiz ...later that evening I worked him again 40 SSB. Then I
thought ...all that I had suffered and in one day I got him twice ...luck
just luck.

It almost never happens but you get our breaks, maybe this ones yours!

73 de HK3CW  ROB

P.S. This is Plan B , if this doesn't work go to plan A ....pray!!