At 11:03 7/5/2002 -0500, Alan Clark wrote:
>I have recently converted from a dial-up to an ISP to get my DX Spots to a
>Cable Modem.  Since converting to the cable modem I notice that it times out
>and goes off line without any notification.  All I notice is that I am not
>getting spots any more.  Works fine when I dial up the ISP, but with the
>cable modem it times out.  Any insight to a solution?
Use some other program that has an automatic scripting and log back in
feature to get the packet spots.

The data from that program can then be fed into a COM port on your computer
that DX4WIN recognizes as it's data feed source.
Bob Perring
Amateur Radio Station  N5RP
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
N5RP Station Page: http://web2.airmail.net/perring/station.html