From time to time I experience the same thing here... The suspicion I have
is that it may be RF related..... From time to  I get some RF related
"activity" (monitor flicker) with the beam pointed back at the shack, it
also seems to be worse on some frequencies than others. As a result I'm
never aware exactly when the disconnect occurs so it is hard to tie the
transmission "event" back to the loss of the Internet connection.

Dave
NR1DX
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns a lesson he can learn no other
way" .... Mark Twain