-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Paul van der Eijk
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 9:07 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Green on white spots

Hi,

I have received a number of direct emails, and read a few on the reflector,
asking that the definition of green on white spots be changed. Currently
(6.02), it makes no difference if the new band/mode combination is confirmed
or not. The suggestion is to only use this priority for band/mode
combinations that are new (never worked before). Ideas, objections?

Paul