Wendell,

I thought I understood this but the as I read more, I get more confused.
Maybe (probably) I'm missing something.  The way I read the help files, =
the
Priority 6 "Band/Mode not conf" has nothing to do with the 18(+/-) =
separate
DXCC awards that are available.  The help file says Band/Mode not conf =
is:

"A band / mode combination that was never worked or confirmed. This =
contact
will not add to award standings. (The band is not an award band and the =
mode
is not a new mode.) The same callsign and band/mode combination is =
category
8)"

The way I read the help files, if I worked but still need a mode QSL it =
is a
Priority 4.  With a Priority 4 I may or may not need the band QSL.  If I
have the mode QSL but still need the band QSL it is a Priority 5. =20

As you state, Mode DXCC is band independent.  So, for DXCC I don't care =
if I
need say a 20 meter CW card from VE as long as I have a 20 meter and a =
CW
card from VE.  For that reason I have changed my Priority 6 spot color =
black on white, same as Priority 7.

Do I have it right or have I missed something?  Would appreciate any
clarification. =20

TNX & 73,=20
Dave, W0VX