In a message dated 2/6/2003 4:34:42 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> But then why aren't we allowed to select which way we want it in the
> preferences?  That would make it quite easy for us to eliminate those green
> worrisome spots that we must learn to ignore.  I don't know how tough it
> would be to eliminate them in software but with all the options Paul's
> magic
> allows us, it seems that this should also be an option.
>
> Another option I would like to see is to eliminate or be able to eliminate
> the "Priority" column in the spotting window.  That is meaningless to me.

Chas,

Go to Preferences and simply change the color to black on white.

73,
Steve

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---