Hi Paul, Jim, Mel, and all others

It looks great thanks for all...

I have asked for a long long time ago is the '' automatic connection to the
cluster''
Tis is my only need.
When we call the DX4WIN to open it should connected to the first add in the
top of the TCP list, instead all the manually enters and mouse clics...(its
my idea) and sorry for my insistence Paul.

My best 73 and thanks a lot for the god work all you have.

Jose CT1AOZ

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:27 PM, Mel <ve...@videotron.ca> wrote:

> re 2) I think D4W Should do this.... eventually. I can't think of any
> other logging program that doesn't automate the login process.
>
> That being said... it's way down my list of priorities ;-)
>
> That new color coded bandmap looks great... that with spot filtering
> will be a real help working new ones!
>
> Mel, VE2DC
>
> Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Dave Sharred<g3...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> 1) - Are the new logging fields part of the ADIF spec; or stripped out
> for
> >> exports ?   I've no worry either way
> >
> > DX4WIN imports and exports the new fields (LoTW, eQSL, Satellite,
> > Frequency, Name, QTH, IOTA Island, etc.) to ADIF.
> >
> >> 2) - I still find logging onto clusters a bit of a drag. Could we look
> >> forward to fields that can be preloaded with your favourite cluster
> node;
> >> that you can enter your log ins and passwords automatically (Check out
> the
> >> WT Telnet window, for example). With auto-reconnects etc? !  I still
> >> maintain that this should be configurable; once set up all I should do
> is
> >> call up DX4Win; and everything else is automatic !
> >
> > I don't think that Paul's going to make any changes in this area.  For
> > a long time, I have been connecting via the VE7CC "Cluster User"
> > program.  Once that's connected to the cluster node, I have "LOCAL" at
> > the top of my DX4WIN.TCP list, so three ENTERS in the DX4WIN Packet
> > window and I'm connected!  VE7CC has code for retry-on-disconnect,
> > etc.  See:
> >
> >     http://dx4win.ad1c.us/cluster/index.htm#VE7CC
> >
> > 73 - Jim AD1C

visite estes sites. ( give a loock here):
http://www.qrz.com/ct1aoz
http://ct1aozhamradio.blogspot.com/
jose CT1AOZ