Hi Dick and all,

Dick wrote:
<<All of this to save a couple of mouse clicks or hitting the Return key.  I
would rather have Paul <<expend his effort adding meaningful upgrades.>>

That's the point Dick.

All must prog. have the automactism connection to your preferred cluster...
we can define it.
And they are not so good as DX4WIN is...(my opinium)

I'm a user since the first version and still have it as my log ''as it
should be'' and my request have a propouse to improve the program and not an
idiotic idea..

I can live with it as it is but still inquiring for an easy way of
operation.

Thats my point of wiew .
Sorry to take your time

Best 73 from
Jose CT1AOZ

--
visite estes sites. ( give a loock here):
http://www.qrz.com/ct1aoz