>Hi, I really like the option to choose between different radios quickly.
>Would it be hard to be able to include more than 2 in the next release? I
>would personally like to see 4. This is especially handy on VHF/UHF with
>different radios, not the all in one. Thanks- John W9RPM

The problem with this is that it would require a proprietary hardware
interface. The existing two-radio switching uses the "industry
standard" LPT pin 14 toggle that's been around since the days of DOS
loggers such as CT and TR. Paul even made the logic of this control
line selectable to work with NA in Version 7. This convention works
well with several commercially-available SO2R switch boxes such as
the Top Ten DX Doubler I use. Using more than one LPT pin to do the
radio selection would require some sort of decoding hardware to do
the switching. I suppose pin 14 could serve as the least significant
bit of a two-bit radio select word and it would be up to the user to
come up with a custom switchbox to switch the various audio and
control lines among the four radios. I know of no hardware that
supports more than two radios.

73...
Randy, W8FN