OK....let me make sure I'm doing this right.  Under Preferences >
Station I have ONLY CW, RTTY & SSB checked.  If I am adding a new QSO
and I'm in the Mode field I still see ALL modes (enabled or not) in
alphabetical order.

I'm using version 7.07.02 and if tried it on my Vista machine here at
work and my XP machine at home.

73 de Terry KK6T