I supposed DX4WIN could be programmed to add another 4-letter column to
the "Same Call" window, cross-checked against the active membership
list(s), just like the "Memb" column in the DX spots window.

DX4WIN does allow you to track certain membership lists as custom awards
(using the latest awards database).  However, DX4WIN does NOT populate
the new QSO with the same custom award/value as a previous QSO.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us