On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 2:10 PM, Charles Ristorcelli NN3V wrote:

> I notice the web page does not indicate DX4WIN works with Windows 7.

There used to be installation instructions for Vista.  I don't see
them any more. Maybe they were only for Version 7.

DX4WIN 8.0x works just fine with Windows 7.  I am controlling a
microKEYER and ICOM radio, I can do PSK, FSK, CW, etc. and get DX
spots from the 'net.  Others have more elaborate hardware setups than
I do.

Just don't try to install the program in the C:\Program Files area -
the default is the root of the drive (i.e. C:\).  Mine is installed at
E:\DX4W805

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us