Now that I have my log all in DX4WIN8.04 I see there are many QSOs that I have
not sent for needed bands or modes. So I went to set the QSL flag but didn't
want to touch each field manually. I can't get things to work the way I would
expect by following the help screen but I did find a way.

When I try (as the help screen states) "QSL --> Mark QSL" it wants to select
every QSO in the log, confirmed or not. Yikes! it's a good thing I read the
dialog box carefully.

When I try "Reports --> Mark For QSL" it seams to work fine and mark only those
that are worked but not confirmed.

Do I have something set wrong, do I have some preference set wrong or is this a
bug?

73
AD6ZJ, Loren