From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of Loren Hunt
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 1:55 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] QSL label marking question

Now that I have my log all in DX4WIN8.04 I see there are many QSOs that I
have not sent for needed bands or modes. So I went to set the QSL flag but
didn't want to touch each field manually. I can't get things to work the way
I would expect by following the help screen but I did find a way.

When I try (as the help screen states) "QSL --> Mark QSL" it wants to select
every QSO in the log, confirmed or not. Yikes! it's a good thing I read the
dialog box carefully.

When I try "Reports --> Mark For QSL" it seams to work fine and mark only
those that are worked but not confirmed.

Do I have something set wrong, do I have some preference set wrong or is
this a bug?

73
AD6ZJ, Loren