Jim,
OK, that is how I thought it should work but it doesn't. I saved a backup log
so I can test.

On 80M I have 22 QSOs not marked for a label.
I do the following:
F8  - Select 80M and hit return. My logbook is only showing 80M QSO's
I then select: QSL --> Mark QSL --> band/mode. The dialog says mark up to 3775
QSO. I click OK and it marks 1756 of them. I would expect the number to be
around 22.

I then tried the same thing but this time selected:
I then select: QSL --> Mark QSL. The dialog says mark up to 3775 QSO. I click
OK and it marks 1551 of them this time.

S it looks like its marking every QSO that is not confirmed even if I have that
band slot confirmed with another call.

When I do the same thing under reports I get the 22 label flags set as expected.

In both cases I had the 80M filter set and in both cases it only flagged 80M
QSOs for Labels. So it looks like the one under "QSL" is when you want to send
everyone a card and the one under "Reports" is for for targeting new ones. This
is not what the programs help file states. So once again, I have figured out
how to do something but don't know if it is the correct way...

73
AD6ZJ, Loren