From: Bill McDowell
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 10:27 AM
To: DX4WIN Reflector
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Just Joined - Update

I am one of the stations Rick contacted about missing State Info.

Here is what I have found that may be causing the problem.

Importing an ADIF file from N1MM into DX4WIN after a contest, and then
uploading the resulting DX4WIN ADIF file to LoTW will produce the error.
Only my call (K4CIA) and United States of America will show in the QSO
detail.  My TQSL file has all the correct information, but it does not
transfer to a QSO from the imported N1MM files.  QSOs from my normal DX4WIN
QSOs show the proper Detail...state/zone, etc.

No idea why but maybe some of you smarter guys can figure it out and post a
fix.  Further, my N1MM configuration has everything correct as well.

Any ideas?

73
Bill, K4CIA