From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Radivoj
Kar, F6GNZ via DX4WIN
Sent: Thursday, 18 February 2016 02:06
To: DX4WIN Reflector; Dx4win Support
Subject: [Dx4win] Group filter/selection

I have several Group names in my log and under the "Current selection" the
same names as names of the groups below are shown and can be chosen.If I
want to create a group filter that would include several groups, I click on
"Add" ,replace "this name"  by the name of the wanted Group, for example
"Clublog", and double click on 3-4 wanted group names. After clicking on
"Update" and "OK" log reduces it's size and contains only the selected group
names.
Then, I can save it as "Clublog" and have it ready for exporting.

BUT: next time, after making new QSOs, I want to re-create a new "Clublog"
group file, containing old and new QSOs . I open my log containing All
Groups, select Group Filter and after clicking "Enable Filters" I expect to
see "Clublog" name within the proposed "Current selection" names, showing
the marked selected groups below. To my surprise, The "Clublog" selection is
no more indicated as available. I have to start all the procedure again,
"replace this name" by "Clublog", tick wanted groups, Update, OK, save as...
WHY? Why the created Group selection is not available after once being
created? If several such Groups are to be created and the procedure repeated
each time, it is not so practical.
Am I missing something???
73, Radi F6GNZ