Hi Jim,
Thanks for your comment and suggestion. Unfortunately, it would make things
even more complicated as I would need to make several templates...Because,
starting with my log containing all QSOs and many different groups (/P from
different locations, /M, /F), /FG, QRP, ...) , I need periodically to generate
several different  logs, for exporting to Clublog, for BV7 home qso QSLs, for
BV7 portable QSOs QSLs from different locations, etc..
That's why I hoped that within my "all QSOs" log, I could create several group
names, each containing two or more groups, and have them memorized once for
ever (deletion and additions being always possible).
So, after having added QSOs to the main log, I could just open this log, scroll
through created selection names, select one of them, click Update and OK, and
this would result in a log with the same selection name but containing
additional QSOs within that name. Then I could save and export the updated log
as adif to Clublog update/append or replace, BV7 etc...
Anyway, it's not so very critical, I will just need to re-create same names
again and again each time I want to feed Clublog or BV7. It will not kill me,
but I just thought it could be much more practical to get it done only once...
73,Radi F6GNZ

    Le Jeudi 18 février 2016 23h46, Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu> a