The Lookup window or external data pop-up window comes up after entering
JUST F3. Alt F3 actually brings up the external data source, as in the QRZ
website. F3 on the other hand brings up the other pop-up window, and from
there you can right click and chose the automatic update choice

K4TK

Tim Moore