www.gold-today.com
Buy Your Gold-Today!

Latest Update!  January 2000

I have been receiving some great feedback on the new website!

I have a brand new Logo and the site has been designed to make it easier for
you to order your gold. The system is simplicity itself.

Part of the new upgrade includes a new secure payment method for
Australians, and soon to be introduced in other countries, called
TECHNOCASH. This is the new internet payment system for all Australians. As
convenient as going to the Post Office and with none of the security risks
attached to using credit cards over the net, Technocash is a forerunner in
the new wave of safe and secure payment methods in Australia. Simply by
going to www.technocash.com.au you can obtain your Technocash Voucher which
you take to your nearest post office to make your payment. Then when you
place your order for gold click the technocash button on the BUY GOLD
https://gold-today.com/buygold.php3 page, follow the instructions and you
are away! Within 8 hours and usually less your gold will be in your e-gold
account.

One client said  the other day, "In your preamble you state transfer to
egold a/c will take place within 48 hrs. Mine took only 7 minutes. Great
work. Thanks".

EZC Money. The easy way to transact business on the net. If you do not have
a EZCMoney account go to http://www.ezcmoney.com/.

The first EZCMoney transaction was placed  the other day.  Very smooth!

And further good news! I been able to effectively reduced my rates!

For all purchases up to and including 1500USD the rate is now only 9% NO
bank fees. Over 1500USD the rate is 7%. (For 10,000USD and over email me for
a special quote!) Our minimum transaction however is still only 50USD. We
look after the small folk here!

You want to cash in your gold? Our rate is now only 1% plus 10USD for bank
fees (sorry.. can't avoid this one) In other words you cash in 500 dollars
worth we give you 495 dollars worth less the bank fee!  That 1% goes towards
covering taxes (our  government's wages and luxury limos) and admin. (due to
the high cost of bank fees a minimum of 300USD applies here).

Of course I still have for your convienience the Spot Gold Price updated by
courtesy of Kitco.com and the currency converter by Xeon Labs. Feel free to
use them anytime, All conveniently available through the  BUY GOLD
https://gold-today.com/buygold.php3

My  Discussion Board is now available for anyone to join up and get the
latest news also.  Go to http://www.egroups.com/messages/goldtoday  and join
for regular updates on all sorts of interesting items.

I also have some great music on the home page if you want something to
listen to while you are stocking up on gold!  The Music will change from
time to time as well so ... stay tuned!

So pay  a visit and bookmark https://gold-today.com/buygold.php3 for future
reference.

Have a great month and Flourish & Prosper!

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542