Gold Today has just been updated with some extra features and ease
of use for orders. Australians can now select their own page to
place orders and have the following choices.

Cash/cheque/wired funds or Online Deposit Technocash Cash in their
gold

Also a new feature is now available.

Pay Bills by Gold!

Here you can pay those utilities with gold from your e-gold
account. Simply by spending the gold to us and providing the
information required on the ordering system. We do all the work!
Currently this is for Australia only but plans to introduce this,
are on the drawing board!

US residents have their own page also and can buy gold with wired
funds or EZCMoney. This is done through our US agent and through a
US bank account in order to speed up the service.

The US bank account is currently being set up and is expected to be
up and running by the end of the week but don't wait, you can still
put your order in now as we have athe use of another bank account
temporarily!

There are plans to expand the Rest of the World page to many
different countries also.

Futher enhancing features are planned and there will be some
interesting and useful tools added to the site by the end of the
week so .....Stay Tuned!

"You can, indeed, Buy Your Gold-Today!"

Kind regards,

MM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldtoday