To:  All Concerned.

Please be advised that I have been unable to access my email for the past 2
hours and will not be able to access it for about an additional 8 hours.
There is an apparent problem with the Telstra pop-server I am using so am
not receiving and cannot respond to any emails for the time being.  Please
bear with me and accept my apologies for the delay in order processing.

I will be taking steps to generate an alternative and more reliable email
service this coming week when I can get back online.

Meanwhile You can use the following email address for emergencies.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Michael Moore
Gold Today