> One point that I would like to make is that it was G&SR that got these
> Market Makers started. Why??? I have asked myself this as they are losing a
> lot of money, therfore allowing someone like you and Michael to cash in. Why
> did they really do this? One reason may just be because of what has happened
> to Michael. Why should they lose the money? Why not let you, the Market
> Makers take the Risk?
>
> MIKE

Gee... You mean in order to make money you must take a risk? Whoda thunk
it? :)

Outsourcing in-exchanges to market-makers was one of G&SR's brilliant
moves.
This move might not have been aimed at securing their wallets from harm.
By decentralizing the in-exchange process, they make it much harder for a
fraudster ,or group of fraudsters, to bring down e-gold.

Viking Coder