Hello Danny,

Well I see that one of my customers has answered the question for you.

What can I say!!

Thanks Chuck,  although I did not  want to make that information public
particularly  I really appreciate your kind words and vote of confidence.

Danny,

What Chuck has said is essentially correct. Although there are some  slight
differences but in a nutshell e-gold took exception to my bankers actions in
retrieving the funds back and took that out on me.

You will find also that there are other market makers who are not listed
with e-gold and e-golds directory listing is not the bible of the business.

There are other listings eminently qualified  and I cite
www.goldeconomy.com, www.freedomhound.com  http://www.bomis.com/rings/egold/
which is the e-gold web ring  and many others  which I can modestly say
(cough cough)  I have prominent listings.

Kind regards,

Michael Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542