I agree with you 100%, e-gold would be ideal for many International
Transactions that would obviate the need for bank wires.  These transactions
would most likely involve some sort of currency conversion headache anyway,
so why not use gold????  And if you are thinking of using gold as a basis
for the transaction why not e-gold???  I think e-gold needs to sell itself
as a practical gold substitute, and then go and sell gold.  But e-gold is
not marketing itself in this manner.  I am not really sure how e-gold is
marketing itself.  The job of good marketing is to package the product so as
to convince people like me and others that e-gold is the tool to use.  Are
there certain markets that e-gold should be focusing on?  And if so what is
the best way of doing so?

_*_*_*_*_
For an e-gold funded Debit Card: http://www.glencannongroup.com/genucap/