Peter Brett wrote:
. . .
> Does anyone know anything about Graham Kelly and the GoldNow.st people??
>
> My problem is that I sent Graham 300 over a week ago,. . .
> . . . I now haven't heard from them since last Friday, despite asking for a status
> update.  (and actually asking for my money back!)
> . . .
------------------

While I haven't met the Kelly's, they are my friendly competitors and my
E-mail communications with them have been excellent. Also I've head
nothing
but good things about them from clients they referred to me, when they
couldn't help that particular person at the time.

If some confusion is arising via E-mail, try contacting them over the
internect via ICQ at ICQ #17337361  or use a cheap/free ip phone/FAX
service
to send him a FAX at +1(312)777-4270.

Also keep in mind that settling banking transactions between countries
can take a week or more (even wires can have significant lag time) -- so
just cause it's been a week don't assume foul play is afoot. Plus, if
you've asked to have your transaction reversed (which apparrently you
have) this can cause further delays that have nothing to do with the
merits of GoldNow.

Regards,

Parker E.C. Bradley
President