> Does anyone know anything about Graham Kelly and the GoldNow.st people??

Yes I do; personally and professionally. They among the best business
people I have met or conducted business with.

> I know they have the money I sent them, and it appears they are not doing
> what they said they would.  It is only after trying everything else I could
> that I am resorting to posting on this list...

Thank you for not using this list as a first resort. However, you might
have jumped the "last resort" gun. They claimed it would take 6 days to
process a payment through a credit union. This is, most probably, business
days. They may be swamped, or the payment may have been held up somewhere
inbetween the sending bank and the receiving credit union. International
monetary transfers usually take a while, especially between non-affiliated
entities.

Viking Coder