Hello,

> Peter Brett wrote:
> . . .
> > Does anyone know anything about Graham Kelly and the GoldNow.st people??

    As a rival of Graham Kelly and GoldNow, I feel a small comment is
warranted for Mr. Brett.

    I have had the pleasure of meeting Mr. and Mrs. Kelly both personally
and professionally.  I think you will be hard pressed to find a businessman
or businesswoman who uphold such high standards of quality customer service
and order fulfillment.  Many of my clients utilize the services of GoldNow
and have had nothing but glowing reviews of all facets of the service
received from GoldNow.

    If you have not been able to receive a reply by e-mail, I suggest you
follow Mr. Bradley's suggestion:

> If some confusion is arising via E-mail, try contacting them over the
> internet via ICQ at ICQ #17337361  or use a cheap/free ip phone/FAX
> service
> to send him a FAX at +1(312)777-4270.

    The Kelly's have operations in several continents and many countries.
Your e-mail may just not have been able to be answered at this time due to
the volume of e-mails they receive daily.  Did your e-mail contain the
following information:

1.  Your full name and address?
2.  Your e-gold account name and number?
3.  The order number you received from their website?
4.  The method of payment used, the amount sent, and the dates of your
transaction?
5.  Your e-mail address and phone number so you could be contacted in
return?

    As a fellow Market Maker, we here at Gaithman's receive many e-mails
every day for such situations.  However, most fail to contain the necessary
info to track down payments such as yours.  Also, please remember that
"transactions take time", especially if you are now requesting a refund.

      I wish you the best and have full confidence in Mr. and Mrs. Kelly and
their company GoldNow.  I am sure there is a simple explanation to your
situation.

    Have a great day, Mr. Brett!

    Eric Gaither, President
Gaithman's Gold Exchange, Inc.