Hi again

Thanks for the votes of confidence.

Let me clarify one point though.  I was transferring money to an Aussie
acct, which is why I sent the egold to an Aussie market maker - to
specifically avoid the inter country transfers!!

And yes Eric, I did exactly what Graham Kely asked of me in terms of
information by email.  Beleive me, I came to this list as a last resort, and
I checked and rechecked everything I have done to make sure that I did as
much as I could.

The ICQ suggestion is a good one, although somewhat difficult time zone wize
between the US and Australia.

I will keep you all posted, - looking forward to a quick resolution!!!

Regards

Peter