I am not trying to be a wise acre. Since you are unhappy with things, I
am asking how YOU would set them up differently. How do you separate
customers that make you money form the ones that cost you money? Is this
separation fair, ethical, legal, profitable?? How do you deal with each
type and everything in-between?  These need to be defined.